Robern Menz Products:
A FruChoccy cheesecake with pieces of FruChocs scattered throughout.
- 250g pack of sweet biscuits (e.g Choc Ripple)
- 155g butter melted
- 2 tsp gelatine
- 1/4 cup water
- 200g milk chocolate chopped
- 500g cream cheese at room temp
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 300ml thickened cream
- 150g Menz FruChocs, roughly chopped
- Grease a 24cm round spring form pan and line base with baking paper.
- Process biscuits until crushed. Add butter and process until combined.
- Press mixture over base and up sides of prepared pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling. (Can also be done as a crust on the bottom and not up the sides)
- Sprinkle gelatine over water in a small heatproof jug. Stand jug in a pan of simmering water. Stir until dissolved, remove and cool.
- Place chocolate in heatproof bowl. Stir bowl over pan of simmering water. Stir until melted. Alternatively, you can melt in the microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring in between. Remove and cool for 10 minutes
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in a small bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
- With mixer on low speed, beat in cream, then chocolate and gelatine mixture until smooth. Fold in 3/4 of the crushed Menz FruChoc pieces.
- Pour filling over biscuit base. Cover and refrigerate overnight until set.
- To serve remove the side of pan and transfer cheesecake to a serving plate. Garnish the top with the remaining Menz FruChoc pieces.
* How large or small the crushed FruChocs are that you use are entirely up to you and how strong you want the FruChocs flavour to be.