Refrigerate 2 hrs
Menz Confectionery Products:
A great recipe for the littlies... and the oldies!
- 400g dark or milk chocolate, chopped
- 125g raspberry and vanilla marshmallows, roughly chopped
- 125g Dried Apricots, chopped
- 100g cashews, lightly toasted and coarsely chopped
- 100g almonds, lightly toasted, coarsely chopped
- 250g Milk or Dark Menz FruChocs, roughly chopped
- Grease and line the base and sides of a 23cm square cake pan with baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang.
- Place chocolate io a heat proof bowl over a saucepan half filled with simmering water; stir with a metal spoon until melted.
- Place the Menz FruChocs, marshmallows, Roern Dried Apricots, cashews and almonds in a large bowl. Drizzle over the chocolate and use a metal spoon to gently stir to combine. Spoon into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until chocolate has set.
- Turn onto a clean work surface and use a large, hot knife to cut into portions. Serve straight away or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.