Robern Menz Products:
A fruity slice with a chocolately twist!
- 100g dried peaches, chopped
- 13 Arnotts Milk Arrowroot biscuits, chopped
- 400g good quality dark cooking chocolate, roughly chopped
- 300ml thickened cream
- 1 tsp Cointreau Liquer
- 150g Menz FruChocs, chopped
1. Line a 20 x 30cm slab pan with non-stick baking paper. Let the paper hang over the sides.
2. Combine the Menz FruChocs, peaches and biscuits in a large bowl to create the biscuit mixture and set aside.
3. Place the chocolate and cream in a large, heatproof bowl over smimmering water taking care to not let the bowl touch the water. Use a metal spoon to stir occassionally, until the chocolate melts then remove from heat. Alternatively, you can place the bowl in the microwave stirring every minute until the chocolate has melted.
4. Now combine the Cointreau, the chocolate mixture and the biscuit mixture and stir gently until well combined.
5. Spoon the mixture into the pan you prepared earlier. You can use the spoon to smooth the surface.
6. Place in the fridge for 5 hours or until set.
7. Use a warm knife to cut it into small pieces. You may want to make your piece slightly bigger!