Robern Menz Products:
Whole FruChocs covered in a chocolatey truffle mixture.
- 225g good-quality dark chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 175ml double cream
- Icing sugar, to dust
- Cocoa powder, sifted, to roll
- 150g Menz FruChocs
- Place dark chocolate in a large mixing bowl. Place cream in a saucepan and bring to the boil, then immediately pour over chocolate.
- Mix until chocolate has melted. (This is called a ganache) Alternatively you can melt in the microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring in between.
- Set aside at room temperature, covered, for 1-1.5 hours to cool completely and until set.
- Use a teaspoon to spoon out bite-sized pieces.
- Dust your hands with a little icing sugar to prevent them sticking and roll mixture into balls in the palm of your hands. Press a Menz FruChoc into the middle and cover up with the truffie mixture, then roll into a ball.
- Roll in cocoa; serve with coffee.