Robern Menz Products:
A healthy snack with a sweet twist -Great for the kids
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup quinoa flakes
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 slivered amonds, lightly toasted
- 1/2 cup mixed sunflower and pepita seeds
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 140g butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbs honey
- 4 tbs golden syrup
- 300g Menz Mini FruChocs, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 170c and line a 30cm x 20cm bakimg tray with baking paper.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter, brown sugar, honey and golden syrup.
- While butter mixture is melting lightly toast almonds in the oven for 5 mins.
- In a large mixing bowl, add toasted almonds, oats, quinoa, dried cranberries, shredded coconut, dried apricots, sultanas and Menz Mini FruChocs. Mix through to combine.
- Add melted butter mixture and stir through.
- Place in the lined baking tray and press down firmly to compact, smoothing out uneven surfaces.
- Bake in the oven for 15 mins.
- Once baked, remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, cover and transfer to the fridge to set for at least 3 hours.
- Once set, cut the slice into 18 pieces and serve.