Refrigerate for 2 hours
Robern Menz Products:
A FruChocs twist on your fave festive recipe.
- 150g Menz White FruChocs roughly chopped into quarters
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1/2 cup icing sugar mixture
- 1/2 cup dessicated coconut
- 1 1/2 cups rice bubbles
- 125g copha
- 80g white chocolate, roughly chopped
- Line a 23cm (base) square cake pan with non-stick baking paper.
- Mix powdered milk, icing sugar, dessicated coconut, rice bubbles and cranberries in a heat-proof bowl.
- Melt copha in a saucepan over a medium heat. Remove from heat and add chopped white chocolate, stirring until melted through.
- Pour over dry ingredients mix and stir to combine. Add White FruChocs to mix and stir through.
- Spoon the mixture in to cake pan and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- To serve, slice it up or for a more 'rustic' look, break it up in to pieces and get ready for a very FruChoccy Christmas.
Variations: Add pistachios for a hint of green and a nutty flavour or spoon mixture in to mini muffin cases for individual servings.