Robern Menz Products:
Cool down on Christmas day with this ice cold chocolatey treat!
- 2 litres vanilla ice cream, softened
- 150g Menz Fruchocs, blitzed into a crumb or chopped finely
- 200g good quality cooking chocolate, melted
- FruChocs (milk, white, dark and minis), for decoration
- Fresh cherries, for decoration
- Fresh mint leaves, for decoration
- Line a 2.5L (10-cup) capacity pudding basin with a double layer of plastic wrap, allowing the sides to overhang.
- Place the ice cream in a large bowl. Gently fold in FruChocs. Transfer to the prepared basin. Cover the surface with overhanging plastic wrap. Place in the freezer for 8 hours or overnight until firm.
- Turn the pudding onto the platter (if necessary, rub outside of pudding basin with a hot damp cloth). Remove the plastic wrap and place in the freezer for 20 minutes or until firm.
- Remove from freezer and drizzle over melted chocolate. Top with extra FruChocs, cherries and mint.