Robern Menz Products:
Dazzle your Easter guests this year with these mouth watering FruChocs Easter Biscuits! You may need to cook 2 batches though, cause people are going to want a few!
- 125g unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1&1/2 cups (225g) plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder 100g Menz FruChocs, chopped
- 100g Dried Apricots, chopped
- 100g white choc melts (for topping)
- Preheat the oven to 160c. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place butter and sugar in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until pale. Add vanilla and egg and continue to beat until just combined. Sift in the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and a pinch of salt then fold in. Stir through Menz FruChocs and dried apricots.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin until the dough is about 1cm high. Using an egg shaped cookie cutter (or whatever shaped you’d like) cut into the dough and place cut dough onto the baking tray.
- Bake for 15 mins until golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Melt the white chocolate melts in a microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring in between until completely melted. Place into a piping bag, cut the tip off the bag and decorate as desired. Allow chocolate to harden and serve!