10 mins + chilling time
Robern Menz Products:
Enjoy this classic with an Easter twist. Kids young and old are sure to devour these and so easy to make- winning!
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 250gms white marshmallows
- 6 cups of Coco Pops
- 200gms Menz Fruchocs, halved
- 100gms white chocolate melts
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows for 2 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- Add coco pops and Menz FruChocs and stir until coated.
- Line a baking tray with raised edges (a brownie tray is ideal) with baking paper. Pour mixture into tray and press down firmly. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cocoa powder over the top then cut into 2 inch squares. Melt the white chocolate melts in a microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring in between until completely melted. Place into a piping bag, cut the tip off the bag and decorate with a cross on top of each square.
Tip: To make them even more Easter-themed, add some cinnamon to the mixture!